Sunday, March 18, 2012

At Shakey's For a Pizza Break


 
It is weekend and should i say time out from work? Mmmm my friend and I decided to go to the Mall to have a bonding time, Peeling time, Pizza Time and just to look around and out on a break for a change. I know not all weekend are really spend time away from work. I love working but I Love Pizza too,lols!




Did i just say Peeling time, oh well what i meant was we wanted to try and have Diamond Peel with Facial, just to relax. It was not my first time for the facial but the Peeling was. And facial still hurt like....but after that my face felt much cleaner and relax, from the Peeling, not sure of the out come yet but my friend and I are waiting for good results or maybe she needs to go back for another session or two.





 



After the Three hours of having the Diamond Peel session with Facial, and i say three hours because she spend one and half and i did too and we felt the crave for a Pizza and Chicken.And then i remember having this combo long time ago at Shakey's and i am pretty sure others are offering same package but Shakey's came to mind right away and it is not that far from Let's Face It


Shakey's  is always pretty crowded but still the service and food is good and I also notice the staff are getting younger each time i go there or maybe time really passes by so fast and i get older but still is one of my favorite place! Cutie Staff and friendly as always!


                        
     
                                  


So we had the Bunch of Lunch Combo, Strawberry Shake and Chocolate Shake. The Combo was really good, Spaghetti, Mojo, slice of Chicken and Pizza. 


What made it even better was the chi chat while eating,chi chat in every bite, glad we did not choke,hehe....so maybe i got full with the chi chat and pizza too,lols! Pizza taste even better when it is shared. 


                                                         
Although Shakey's Pizza is not the only Pizza place i would like to have my Pizza, but still it is always good to go there and have a bite, a talk and spend time with friends. Try it and Have Fun!






                           We are both full and ready to shop around. See yah All There! 



               





free counters

4 comments:

  1. The food is so yummy and so are the staffs! lols! I mean they are such cuties! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are cuties, we can go back there next year,hehe!

      Delete
  2. wow, this made me hungry! you've got one yummy post! haha.

    btw, i have an ongoing giveaway on my blog. join if you haven't yet! :) thanks!

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/2012/05/statuesque-canvas-x-fuzzy-mazzy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that food looks good. I'm starving now. And those are very nice photos.

    ReplyDelete